I hope you have enjoyed the previous post on “Installation of Plugins” and learnt how to do it.
In today’s module, I want to talk about Publishing of Content & Hyperlinking the Text.
>>>Watch this Video on Publishing of Content:
– Go to WordPress dashboard
– On the left sidebar, go to “Posts” >> “Add New”
– Enter content
– Choose categories (or add new category)
– Add tags (also know as keywords – see keywords selection)
– Hit Publish or Change date for schedule posting and click Schedule.
>>>Watch this Video on Hyperlinking the Text:
– Highlight any word with your mouse
– Click on “link” (just above the text area)
– Enter the website addresss (http://xxxx.com) and Click on “ok”
– If you are keying affiliate link, you can hyperlink one keyword (related to your niche) at the end of the last paragraph so it sounds natural for someone to click on the link in order to find out more.
>>>Watch this Video on Adding Affiliate Links In WordPress Blog Posts Using TinyUrl.com:
Hope you have enjoyed the videos.
Now, you need to do something NOW!
In the comment box below, submit a post of your blog with hyperlinked words. I want you to apply what you have learnt in this module.
In the next module, I will talk about “Backlinking of Keywords from different free web2.0 platforms”